Bob Oates is searching for qualified candidates to work on sewer repair and inspection, drain cleaning, and other plumbing services. We are a locally owned business located in Seattle, WA, and serve the greater Seattle area. All of our technicians will be trained in the latest plumbing techniques and technologies.
We are looking for field service technicians that can work part-time or full time. These roles may be temporary or permanent.
- Sewer Pipe Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Inspection
- Leak Detection
- Water Main Repair
- Garbage Disposal
- Drivers License
- Physically able to lift heavy machinery and mechanically inclined
- Able to pass drug screening/background check
- Able to work outdoors as well as indoors
- Apprenticeship or other experience with plumbing
- Driven to succeed
- Ability to solve problems
Description of Day-to-Day work:
At Bob Oates, our work can take place at private residences or at commercial properties. Work may include sewer and drain cleaning, sewer line repair, water main repair, camera inspection, and other general or high-end plumbing services.
Send resume and/or cover letter to John at JPeterson@boboates.com