In the sprawling and artistic community of Seattle, Washington, our team at Bob Oates understands how important it is for businesses and homeowners to have functioning sewer systems on a day-to-day basis. We do everything in our power to ensure that our services are fast and affordable so that our customers don’t have to experience significant downtime or inconvenience as a result of our work. Combined with modern technology and friendly staff, Bob Oates is the only company you need to call for your concerns involving your plumbing in Seattle, WA.
If you need a plumber in Seattle, WA, Bob Oates should be your first call. n business for over 20 years, we are fully licensed and insured. We finish repairs within a few hours to a few days, keep your home spotlessly clean, and keep your costs as low as possible.
Check out our services below for assistance, and we will be happy to serve you.
- Plumbing Services Seattle, WA - When you need plumbing services in Seattle, WA, we are the company to do the job right. We do all types of plumbing jobs, both residential or commercial.
- Sewer Repair Seattle, WA - Whether your sewer pipes are broken, full of tree roots, or simply clogged, we will put them right again. We'll use a camera to pinpoint the problem area. This helps us finish sewer repair in Seattle, WA, quickly and easily.
- Drain Cleaning Seattle, WA - If your drains are moving slowly, we can make them fully functional again. We'll pinpoint the problem areas and figure out the best and most cost-effective way of drain cleaning in Seattle, WA.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair Seattle, WA - We can fix broken or clogged sewer lines using the trenchless sewer repair in Seattle, WA. We will restore the structure of your pipes internally without messy and disruptive digging.
- Frozen Pipes Seattle, WA - When temperatures dip below freezing and your pipes freeze, we can thaw them. We will also recommend ways to prevent them from ending up as frozen pipes in Seattle, WA.
- Garbage Disposal Repair Seattle, WA - If your disposal takes forever to work or it smells bad, call us. We'll get rid of the odors and make it do its job faster. Garbage disposal repair in Seattle, WA, is best left to our experts.
- High-Pressure Water Jetting Seattle, WA - This is an economical, efficient, and environmentally safe method to clean and clear drain and sewer pipes. With water jetting in Seattle, WA, we use a special hose nozzle which directs jets of water through the pipes to unclog them.
- Rooter Service Seattle, WA - Rooting is the process of cleaning and clearing all types of stubborn drainage or sewer lines. We will remove those tough clogs and get your drains flowing again.
- Sewer Camera Inspection Seattle, WA - We insert a high-resolution video camera into your pipes and inspect the entire length to determine exactly where the problem is. Sewer camera inspection in Seattle, WA, cuts down on guesswork, costs, and unnecessary digging.
- Sewer Pipe Relining Seattle, WA - A part of the trenchless method, sewer pipe relining in Seattle, WA, uses adhesive to attach a new lining in the pipe, rather than digging up and replacing it. This will last at least 50 years.
- Toilet Repair Seattle, WA - Whether your toilet is clogged, running or leaking, we'll do our best to get it working right again. We only recommend replacing it if we determine that toilet repair in Seattle, WA, may not fully rehabilitate it.
- Water Heater Repair Seattle, WA - If your water is not as hot as usual or you notice strange pops, cracks, or other loud sounds, let us look at it and provide water heater repair in Seattle, WA. We'll fix it if we can, but if it's more than 12 years old, it may be time to replace it.
- Water Main Repair Seattle, WA - If your water bill suddenly goes up, you have water spots, mold, or mildew growth, your water main lines may need repairing. We'll conduct water main repair in Seattle, WA before they cause more damage.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Bob Oates offers convenient, free quotes and estimates. We also offer easy payments and local bank financing. Call today to find out about our, commercial, and residential plans. You may also schedule an appointment with our plumbing company in Seattle, WA, by filling out our online form. We also serve: