#1 Clogged Drain Cleaning Services
Drain Cleaning isn’t fun, but no one likes having a clogged drain in Seattle, WA. They come unexpectedly and are usually time-consuming to fix, worse if the problem is particularly bad. And while you may already have a drain emergency, it’s always nice to know how to manage your household drains in the future.
There are a few things to avoid when it comes to preventative maintenance if you live in Seattle.
- Use drain screens! They can help keep soap scum, hair, and other gunk from getting into the drain and depositing themselves.
- Don’t dump chemicals down the drain, even that of the shower of utility sink. This includes paint and paint thinner.
- Never pour grease down your drain. It can make even the toughest drain cleaning job more difficult!
- Clean all your sink stoppers regularly, and pour boiling water down the drain.
Affordable Sewer Cleaning in Seattle, WA
Maintaining your sewer is equally important. While not only much more difficult to repair than most drains, a sewer cleaning can also be much more costly. Taking precautions, such as having sewer cleaning done, can save a huge headache down the road and even a possible sewer replacement or repair. If you need high-quality, professional sewer or drain cleaning in Seattle, WA, contact us today or request a free quote.
Service areas include Seattle, Ballard, Queen Ann, Magnolia, Greenwood, Fremont, Wallingford, Crown Hill, Edmonds, West Seattle, Greenlake, Capitol Hill, Lake Forrest Park, Richmond Beach, Shoreline, Seward Park, Columbia City, Madrona, Alki, Broadmoor, Montlake, Blue Ridge, View Ridge, Ravenna, University District, Meridian, Maple Leaf, Wedgewood, Northgate, Lake City, Woodway, Madison Park, Mt. Baker, Lakewood, Windermere, Laurelhurst, North Park.
Until a couple of decades ago, if an underground drain malfunctioned, there was no solution other than digging it out and replacing it, regardless of the scale of the problem. Your plumber in Seattle, WA would likely recommend pipe replacement – whether the pipe was whole but choked or had collapsed completely – incurring huge costs and causing significant disruption.
However, technology has made its mark in plumbing, and there are now high-tech ways to clean, repair, and replace pipes with minimal expense and disruption to property and residents’ routines.
In the plumbing industry, high-tech solutions like trenchless drain repair and cleaning call for expert technicians. At Bob Oates, we have a team of highly-skilled, experienced technicians that answer your call for drain cleaning services in Seattle, WA with a friendly attitude and modern equipment.
No matter what time a client’s call comes, our team members will reach the affected premises and first carry out a drain inspection to know the exact nature and location of the problem.
Once that is ascertained, the team moves to clean the drain. This is an essential step for drain cleaning and trenchless repairs, as well as for drain snaking in Seattle, WA.
Our drain cleaning company in Seattle, WA has vans equipped with all the machinery our team could need: mechanical rooters, hydro jetters, pressure pumps, and more. They fix the problem quickly and efficiently and make sure they leave the well satisfied.
Some of the reasons Bob Oates is the best choice for drain cleaning are:
- We are a family-owned business.
- Our team is experienced, professional, and efficient.
- Bob personally trains background-checked plumbers in the latest plumbing techniques and equipment.
- High quality work, delivered at competitive rates.
- Guarantee on the work we do and the parts we use.
- We can resolve domestic and commercial plumbing problems with ease.
- Clients can request free quotes for services.
Contact Bob Oates today or fill out our online form to learn more about our drain cleaning services in Seattle, WA. We also provide the following services:
- Plumbing Services Seattle, WA
- Sewer Repair Seattle, WA
- Trenchless Sewer Repair Seattle, WA
- Frozen Pipes Seattle, WA
- Garbage Disposal Repair Seattle, WA
- High-Pressure Water Jetting Seattle, WA
- Rooter Service Seattle, WA
- Sewer Camera Inspection Seattle, WA
- Sewer Pipe Relining Seattle, WA
- Toilet Repair Seattle, WA
- Water Heater Repair Seattle, WA
- Water Main Repair Seattle, WA